Shipping and delivery
Our effort is always to deliver the ordered goods as soon as possible. You will find out the delivery date through our order confirmation.
The delivery is made via our carriers Schenker, DHL or UPS for express deliveries. Provided we have received your consent, we will automatically send you a shipment notification by email with all the data for tracking the shipment.
You can track the delivery status online anytime and anywhere.
- Please contact our customer service immediately if you receive wrong or damaged goods.
- Defects are to be reported in writing immediately, at the latest, however, within one week after receipt of the delivery item.
- Defects which cannot be discovered within this period even after careful inspection shall be notified to the Seller in writing immediately after discovery.
- We do not accept used goods, as well as goods that are returned because they are not liked.
- Please print our return form and fill it out with all available information. This will allow us to process as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Please pack the products securely to avoid damage in transit
- Do not use the single package as the transport package
- Please pack the goods as you received them
- Collection from private addresses by parcel service providers cannot take place
Further details can be found in the general terms and conditions